Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On Friday, May 26, my 5 year old G.E. Profile 4 door refrigerator started running warm.

I called Sears and eventually reached a service tech, Miguel I believe. The display on the refrigerator was giving me some codes when I pushed the colder, warmer buttons and he eventually diagnosed the problem and said the codes meant I should unplug the refrig, wait 10 minutes and the computer would reset itself. He said it would take a few hours ti get cold again. Darned if t didn't work.

We were thrilled as freezer is PACKED. However, that thrill lasted until Sunday afternoon, when it started to get warm again. I called and eventually reached Jason who was not able to diagnose it any further, but he did try. He eventually said he would put it in for a service call for Wednesday the 31st (that was ALL HE COULD DO) but that he would make it an emergency so we would hear back Sunday and someone would come out Sunday.

A few hours later I decided to call and of course found out that they DO NOT WORK on Sunday and of course Monday was the holiday so no one would be coming until the scheduled appointment on Wednesday. I actually spoke to a supervisor, Suzette, who has no right being in the customer service business however that is another issue. I should add, that on Sunday I had my husband buy dry ice and we brought in an extra cooler to try and keep our frozen foods frozen. On Tuesday morning I received an e-mail from Sears confirming the CANCELLATION of my service appointment.

I called immediately upon seeing it and was told by Adam that the code in their system indicated I BOUGHT A NEW APPLIANCE. Could anything be more ridiculous.

When I told him I did not cancel nor did I buy a new refrigerator, he said the best he could do was to give me an appointment for June 1st. So here we sit.......It is taking 6 days to get a service tech out for en emergency repair.....AND THIS IS SERVICE????????

Review about: Sears Home Services Refrigerator Repair.

I liked: N o t h i n g.

I didn't like: S e r v i c e or lack thereof.

Comments

That is the service you get at sears. They are way overpriced and treat all there customers and employees like ***. Use somebody else Rochester NY