Sears is worst ever. Like most I've read. 4 weeks for appointment. 2 weeks for parts. 2 weeks for new appointment. Worked 5 loads of wash. Started over. 4 weeks for appointment,

2 weeks for parts and this time I have waited 2 days for repairmen that is a no show. I'm still waiting.

I posted everywhere I can to not use Sears.

Sears employees it would be better to get an honest job. Drug dealer, brothell, whatever.

I have told all my friends to make a bogus appointment with sears. Lets see if no shows hurt them?

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Shirleyc

Sears executive called me and set up 2 more appointments that they told me only an act of God would prevent them from making it.Guess what...

they didn't make either one or call.I would hate for them to go out of business because of the job loss but come on Sears employees can't you even try?

You are totally right.I have had two appointments for Sears repair.

Both in the 8am -12noon window. The first one came at 3pm, no call to say they would be late...nothing. Needed parts. Parts were delayed.

The 2nd appoint. the tech calls at 1pm to say he is on the way. Needless to say, he was a no show.

When I called 3 hrs laterto inquire where he was, he had called in and said I wasn't home!I am so sorry I wasted two days of my life waiting for them.

Shirleyc

I did contact Sears Social Media.Guess What?

They still did not show up for a scheduled appointment.

I have since contacted the home warranty company and they are replacing my washer.Just for grins I ask the sears appliance sales person if I urchased from them and it broke how long for repairman...24 hours..and she was serious.

To Shirleyac,

I completely understand your frustration with us after we failed to keep our commitment. We are sorry and don't want to lose you as a valued Sears customer over this issue. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help get your Maytag appliance repaired without any future inconveniences. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number your Maytag was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Shirleyac) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.