We bought a central vac from sears in October of 2013.In May, the main vac head stopped working.

I called the repair service and they said that a repairman would call me back to schedule a visit. They called a week later and gave a date and a time frame between 8-8. I stayed home from work, and no one came. I called them and they told me to take it in to a place.

I tool it in and the place didn't even deal with sears. Again, I called and they had no record of my call. Again, they scheduled a date for a repair visit. Took a day off AGAIN, and no one came.

Called back and they had no record again. I've called them about 15 times. They finally told me that it should be repaired by the end of August. Today is august 29th.

No call, no nothing. I hate this company. Never again will be buy anything from this company.

I have told the world about the horrible customer service.Worst experience ever.

Reason of review: Poor customer service and not dealing with the matter at hand. .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services - SEARS/A&E REPAIR - BROKEN MANAGEMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE Sears Home Services "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..." Read more Sears Home Services - Carpet Cleaning Review from Albany, New York Sears Home Services "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears air duct cleaning Sears Home Services "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..." Read more Sears Home Services Stove Installation Review from Sacramento, California Sears Home Services "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more