Warranty company set up an appointment to get my dishwasher repaired.It took 3 weeks to actually get an appointment.

At that time I was told they would need to order parts and be back in two more weeks. Today the came to repair with the ordered parts(that where delivered a week ago to my house) according to the tech one of the parts was defective so he had another part being delivered today and I was to call so someone could come out as soon as it arrived. The part arrived 30 minutes later. I called they said would call me back but did not so I called them again.

This time they said to call tomorrow they couldn't do anything because I already had an appointment today. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was in hold for 30 minutes and then hung up on. I called my warranty company to assist and we did a three way call at which point an extremely rude customer service representative informed me that I didn't know what I was talking about and this time hung up on me and the representative from the warranty company. I have now gotten them flagged as no longer welcome in my home by the warranty company.

Every single employee I felt with at this company was abominable.

I worked in customer service for 15 years and my worst employees never reached the level of these people.I have posted everywhere I can to ensure all consumers are aware of the lack of service and complete disrespect for the consumer that this company has so they don't experience the same level of frustration to get an appliance repaired.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #711086

Rebekah_m5,

My name is Liz and I am a part of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to your to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience with your dishwasher repair. Please be assured that this certainly is not the level of service we strive to provide our customers. From your post we can see that we certainly have let you down. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to turn things around. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Rebekah_m5) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.