Service Scheduling

Worst Customer Service EVER!!! I called to get our Samsung washer repaired. The technician came after waiting for 4.5 hours, diagnosted the problem (he thought) and ordered a new controller board. The board came that Friday but of course they could not come and put the board in until the following Tuesday.

When he came the following Tuesday to put the board in - the controller board was bad (took him over an hour to figure out the board was bad). So, he ordered another board and said it would take another week for them to install the board (which they sent from the parts center as defective).

I called to see if we could get a technician to install the board earlier because we have been without a washing machine for over 2 weeks. I got transferred multiple times with the Sears Home Services customer service. They hung up on me 2 times. I finally got to talk to Rich (who I could barely understand) and asked to be transferred to his supervisor. I was transferred to Ed. Ed was totally unhelpful, very rude. I asked to talk to his manager. I was told that he was the "highest authority". I guess I don't believe a customer service manager is the highest authority. So, I am still without a washing machine for another week. I would not recommend using Sears Home Services. They were horrible to deal with!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $364. ncadidas is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. The most disappointing about sears home services washing machine repair at Sears Home Services was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Cary, North Carolina, United States #1064865

From: Sears Holdings Solutions [mailto:shc@customerservice.sears.com]

Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 1:42 PM

Subject: RE: Re2:RE: Re1: Worst Customer Service EVER!!!Cust #: 0137932246 (KMM52461114V99043L0KM)

Dear Donna Daniels,

Thank you for contacting Sears.

I am sorry to hear that you have received wrong part. Please accept my sincerest apology for the delay of the service. I understand that you want us to apply additional 20% discount on the service charges. I am sorry to inform you we are unable to apply another 20% discount.

Thank you for your co-operation. Sincerely, Darth R. Sears Holdings Corporation 800-479-6351 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ Ray, AGAIN – please read my e-mail BELOW. YOU HAVE DONE ABSOUTELY NOTHING FOR ME!!!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! I think you should be able to offer me an additional 20% because SEARS SHIPPED A DEFECTIVE PART – the FIRST TIME AROUND. So, we had to wait an additional week to get the washing machine fixed. IF YOU WANT TO PROVIDE SOME TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE – that is what you would offer.

OTHERWISE – YOU HAVE WASTED MY TIME!!! AGAIN – SEARS IS A BUNCH OF ***!!! I can’t wait to post this to TWITTER as well. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!

Donna Daniels From: Sears Holdings Solutions [mailto:shc@customerservice.sears.com] Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 6:39 AM Subject: RE: Re2:RE: Re1: Worst Customer Service EVER!!! Cust #:...

If the discount was not applied on the service appointment, you can get back to us so that we can assist you with the discount on the service appointment. I understand that you are not satisfied with the compensation offered however, I have checked with our resources and see that this is the best we can offer you at this moment. I kindly request you to please wait till the scheduled appointment so that the washer can be fixed. Thank you for taking time to contact us.

We value your relationship with Sears and look forward to assisting you in future. Sincerely, Rayford R. Sears Holdings Corporation 800-479-6351 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ WHAT A BUNCH OF ***!!!! I have ALREADY used this coupon for the first visit – THIS DID NOTHING FOR ME!!!

How about offering a 20% discount off of the $364 for the part? That would be helpful – since it has been 2 weeks that I have had a washing machine!!!! YOUR E-MAIL DOES ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING FOR ME – THIS COUPON IS ALREADY AVAILABLE TO ANYONE VIA the WEB!!! What a bunch of *** From Sears!

I should post this to Twitter as well!! THANKS FOR NOTHING SEARS!!! From: Sears Holdings Solutions [mailto:shc@customerservice.sears.com] Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 2:59 PM Subject: Re: Re2:RE: Re1: Worst Customer Service EVER!!! (KMM52418330V15695L0KM) Dear Donna Daniels, Thank you for contacting Sears and providing the details which is required to access your account.

I apologize for the previous email which is not related to you. After reviewing your account I see that the service for the Washer has been scheduled on 11/17/2015 between 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Our technician will call you before his arrival time. As you are our valued member, I would like to offer you 20% service discount coupon and you can submit it to the technician at the time of the service.

Please feel free to contact us back, If you have any further questions through email or call the below provided number. Sincerely, Ace S Sears Holdings Corporation 800-479-6351 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ I think you have sent this to the wrong person. This does not apply to me! What great customer service you provide???!!!!!

Donna Daniels On Nov 14, 2015, at 9:56 AM, Sears Holdings Solutions wrote: Dear Shelby Robbins, Thank you for contacting Sears. I certainly understand your query regarding the pickup store change. We see that you have made your order through online and chosen for store pickup. The store for picking up the product will be assigned automatically.

Please contact our Sears online customer solutions at 800-349-4358 to request a particular store for order pickup. If you have any further questions, please respond to this email. Sincerely, Ace S Sears Holdings Corporation 800-479-6351 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ Sure – here is the order number and the contact information. Email address – Donna.Daniels@sas.com Contact Phone number – 919/740-8904 Order Number: 000738541771652 Would love to hear what your solution you might have for this issue???!!!

Donna Daniels From: Sears Holdings Solutions [mailto:shc@customerservice.sears.com] Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:43 AM To: Donna Daniels Subject: Re1: Worst Customer Service EVER!!! (KMM52280287V42931L0KM) Dear Donna Daniels, Thank you for contacting Sears. I apologize for the delay in the repair of your washer. I can understand that you are concerned about the delay as you are unable to use the washer and also did not receive proper assistance by our associates.

I am glad to assist you with the issue however we are unable to view your profile with the available information. Hence I kindly request you to reply us with the full name, phone number and complete address provided at the time of scheduling the service appointment so that we can see what best can be done to resolve the issue Thank you for taking time to contact us. We value your relationship with Sears and look forward to assisting you in future. Sincerely, Rayford R.

Sears Holdings Corporation 800-479-6351 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ Worst Customer EVER!!

See my review at -- http://sears-home-services.pissedconsumer.com/worst-customer-service-ever-ed-is-the-supervisor-20151111732796.html Also, Ed (Customer Service Manager) is your highest authority at Sears!!!!