I waited a week and a half for an appointment to have my tv (under warranty) repaired.They were supposed to be here between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm.

At 3:51 pm I called to find out where they were or why they hadn't called. I was told that they would be coming and calling shortly. At 5:02 pm I called again and was told the technician had a lengthy job and that he had tried to call (which he had not since I was sitting next to the phone waiting). Asked to speak to supervisor.

I was put on terminal hold. My recommendation would be to NEVER purchase anything from this company.

I know I won't.I see why they are closing stores.

Review about: Sears Home Services Warranty.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #657536

Anonymous410855,

I came across your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. We can understand how disappointed you may feel with our repair service in regards your television. We do our best to make every service interaction both positive and memorable for our customers, and we do apologize for falling short of that mark in this instance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to make things right. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the television is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous410855) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.