1.3

Dear Sears CEO,

We are sorry that you washer machine broke.

Can you wait for you tech to fix your washer machine next week from 8am to 5pm. We won't call you, but you have to be there until we get there. If we don't make it, we won't call either, but you will figure out by 4:59pm that we are not coming. No problem, just pickup you phone and call us, we will be happy to reschedule you whenever we can.

If we make it and need to order parts, we will do the same thing over, but remember that you will need to be there, again, from 8am to 5pm.

We don't care if you have a busy schedule, that is a customer problem not a Sears issues.

Sincerely yours,

Your Sears Home Service!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Sears Home Services to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer escalation department. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services and sears home services customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments