Service Scheduling

I contracted Sears Home Improvement to install new windows in my condo.They were installed in June 2015.

After about one week I realized that some wouldn't open all the way. The installer came back twice to adjust the windows but one still did not fit. He advised his supervisor that I needed a new window. After several weeks, Sears sent out another installer and he told them the same thing - to order a new window.

I feel I have gotten the run around. They take forever to get the window.

They cancelled the appointment on that day saying the technician scheduled to do the work was not qualified (as if they didn't know what kind of work was scheduled).I have gotten no reponse from Sears about any resolution of my problem.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. The most disappointing about sears home services window installation services at Sears Home Services was extremely poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments