I called Sears Appliance Repair to give me an estimate of what it would cost to repair my whirlpool oven.The technician came out and in two minutes determined the problem and after looking up the parts on the computer, told me the parts are no longer available.

Seems to me that someone in the office could have determined this as well because my oven is about 19 years old. I know it's old, but the oven gets used very little, and was working fine before I tried to do a self cleaning. The technician took my check for $75 and said he couldn't help because they had to repair completely or not at all.

He did advise that the switch could be disconnected and the oven would work fine.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services sears home services oven repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments