Sears technician came out 2 times and said it was fine but my disabled mother says its not cooling properly .they tell me that we are not entitled to a new one , meanwhile my 61 year old mother is burning up in the heat ,shes on fixed income .Sears is giving us the run around we call daily I believe they give us false names when we ask who the employee is ,etc.They tell us to bring it in to sears and they will give us a new one when my mother talks to the manager that's not the case.So now they are saying bring it in , my mother isn't able to lift it I tell them and neither am I ,they offer no futher assistance to aid in getting the situation resolved.I tell them this will be the last product I buy from sears and they say im sorry you feel this way.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #663298

Dear darron,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apologies for the difficulties your Mother is having with her window air conditioner. We understand how frustrating this issue has become since a technician has been out to your Mother's home twice and can't find anything wrong with the air conditioner. We'd like to look into this situation further and offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager to help resolve it. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (okmilkl), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Susan R.