Service Scheduling

Have an LG washer a little over a year old.Called for Appt on Aug 26 and given apt for Sept 11 between 1pm and 5pm.

No show as of 5pm.Call from tech at 5:15 saying they could not come that day. Next apt was for 2 weeks. Call to supervisor got us nowhere. On Sept 26 tech came and had to order new board.

on October 7th, apt was for 1-5pm. Tech came at 6:15. Installed new board, ran test but machine was worse than before. Had to order another board.

Next available apt is Nov 6. Washer not able to be used. We will never buy anything from Sears again. Still in limbo with our washer.

What good is a warranty.All they care is that they have your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of response to the issue. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "washer is a lemon" of sears home services washing machine repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Sears Home Services needs to "replace the machine" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears home services washing machine repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments