Very happy with Sears when I was able to make a same day appointment to have my washing machine serviced. I was told they would arrive between 1 and 5pm today (Monday). At 5:10PM after a day of waiting and waiting, I called to see what happened to my repair person.

FIRST call I was told that he would not be able to make his appointment but could reschedule for FRIDAY! (did I mention I've been without a washer since July and have three kids..oh the glories of a remodel) I swear, he said at least 3 times, "I understand your frustration" BUT we ARE able to make the appointment for FRIDAY. When realizing he was unable to help me, I asked to speak with a "resolution specialist" and was promptly placed on hold for 18 minutes. I gave up. I called back. I was disconnected.

THIRD call. Told the same thing, "I understand your frustration". Sure they do! I got FRUSTRATED and gave up.

Recap: Sears made an appointment with me. I waited for 4 hours for them to show. No show, no call to cancel and the best they could do to resolve the issue was reschedule for 5 days from original set time.

I will NEVER use Sears for repairs. Absolutely NO customer service!

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services - Review in Household Services category from Leesville, Louisiana Sears Home Services "Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty . This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado Sears Home Services "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..." Read more Sears Home Services - Customer Service? Service Contracts Honored? NO! Sears Home Services "We purchased a washer/dryer combo from Sears in August. We started noticing clothes were not clean, residue from pods left on them and the dryer was shutting off before clothes..." Read more Sears Home Services - Customer Care Review from Raleigh, North Carolina Sears Home Services "I would not recommend this appliance repair to anyone. We have now had 4 service calls scheduled and they have yet to show up during any of the 9 hour..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more