Very happy with Sears when I was able to make a same day appointment to have my washing machine serviced. I was told they would arrive between 1 and 5pm today (Monday). At 5:10PM after a day of waiting and waiting, I called to see what happened to my repair person.

FIRST call I was told that he would not be able to make his appointment but could reschedule for FRIDAY! (did I mention I've been without a washer since July and have three kids..oh the glories of a remodel) I swear, he said at least 3 times, "I understand your frustration" BUT we ARE able to make the appointment for FRIDAY. When realizing he was unable to help me, I asked to speak with a "resolution specialist" and was promptly placed on hold for 18 minutes. I gave up. I called back. I was disconnected.

THIRD call. Told the same thing, "I understand your frustration". Sure they do! I got FRUSTRATED and gave up.

Recap: Sears made an appointment with me. I waited for 4 hours for them to show. No show, no call to cancel and the best they could do to resolve the issue was reschedule for 5 days from original set time.

I will NEVER use Sears for repairs. Absolutely NO customer service!

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments