Our refrigerator has a master agreement protection plan. It has now been broken for 7 weeks and sears has been here four times ordering parts.

Friday was their latest visit. They placed all three parts that I had waited for for 21 days in the machine. It still never cycled on. But the technician said “it’s fixed perfectly and it’s just quieter than it used to be”.

It was proabably quiet because the compressor isn’t working!!! I have requested a replacement I’ver andmover, and it’s been denied. There ARE TWO PEOPLE t sears I have found to be helpful. Everyone else is outsourced to the Philippines.

I cannot believe that sears has gone to the pits so fast. After re-evaluating the cost of a new unit vs the amount of time, service, parts and reimbursement for our food loss- they could have replaced the refrigerator TWO TIMES. SO, I truly see why they are going bankrupt. They are inept on ALL levels.

These photos show the actual temps of the fridge and freezer after being serviced 24 hours earlier.

I guess we could make cheese or grow some samonella! Ugh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Home Services Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 17.

Comments