The refrigerator was leaking underneath and onto floor.Called Sears and they couldn't come for a week.

Set up time and that didn't work because they didn't come at the time they said and I had to go back to hospital with my sick husband. So I had to re-schedule for the next week, which they came and said we needed new parts. At end of July they still hadn't arrived . I called again today, Aug 12th, and the parts weren't all in and it will be August 31st now.

All we want is a replacement so we can have our water and ice working.

Sears always stood up to their products in the past but said no to us today for a replacement.Will never buy a thing from them again

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #699318

Sneergo,

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Cares escalations team. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have failed met that goal. We are terribly sorry for the mishaps you have been experienced with your refrigerator. From your post we can see that we certainly have let you down and would like to offer some assistance. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to address your concerns and restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (sneergo), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.