I scheduled to get carpet cleaning for two bed room apartment, living room area and hall for $99 sale price. The technician arrived much more late than I was promised by the operator more than two times and I have got two calls which said the tech will arrive after 45 minutes.

As soon as the tech arrived I was tolled that the tiny apartment leaving room is two rooms because there is a dining table and a sofa so I have to pay 129 (about 30% more) because it considered to be four rooms. All the rooms were vacuumed, at the kitchen entrance and the hall there was a minor stain and I was told I have to pay extra for these.

For the sake of God we leave in America. Sears is a big company but can not deliver what they promised. I moved my belongings from all rooms and spend time waiting for them. Even I can not write a complain on their web site because it is for satisfaction survey only! (you need a ticket invoice number).

AND NO CARPET CLEANING. SAD!

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services - Remodeling Review from Leonia, New Jersey Sears Home Services "Sears kitchen remodeling misrepresented the quality of the work thei (sub!!) contractors would do, and work wasn't completed. Numerous calls were shuffled and I was laughed off the phone by..." Read more Sears Home Services - Customer Care Review from Raleigh, North Carolina Sears Home Services "I would not recommend this appliance repair to anyone. We have now had 4 service calls scheduled and they have yet to show up during any of the 9 hour..." Read more Sears Home Services - Grade (F) for repair service to air compressor. Sears Home Services "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears does not want to repair my refrigarator Sears Home Services "Hello, I live in Florida. I bought a refrigerator on Sears in June 2016 in Coral Springs, FL. The icemaker does work. Sears has sent repair men to my house..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more