Family of five, washer broke, still under warranty....almost entire family down with th flu bug.My 3 year olds favorite blanket cant be washed when she needs it.

Laundromat, $50 each week. Husband can get the part here in less than one week, repairman says two weeks, really! Why did we pay the extra for warranty if this is the kind of service we receive. Sears, you have been a staple in our home for as long as I can remember, clearly customer service is NOT the priority as it once was.

Sears, you have disappointed myself & my family...Next & all future appliance will not be from sears.

Review about: Sears Home Services Warranty.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Beware of Sears Home Services Sears Home Services "I had called for service on a laundry washer. The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump. He ordered the..." Read more Sears Home Services - Customer Service? Service Contracts Honored? NO! Sears Home Services "We purchased a washer/dryer combo from Sears in August. We started noticing clothes were not clean, residue from pods left on them and the dryer was shutting off before clothes..." Read more Sears Home Services - Remodeling Review from Leonia, New Jersey Sears Home Services "Sears kitchen remodeling misrepresented the quality of the work thei (sub!!) contractors would do, and work wasn't completed. Numerous calls were shuffled and I was laughed off the phone by..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears air duct cleaning Sears Home Services "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more