I bought a washer and dryer a2 yrs ago.I took the protection plan that you offer.

My washer does not work. I had it serviced four times. They replaced parts three times. You keep giving me the run around about it needs to have parts four times before you consider it a LEMON.

The last two days my wife has missed work waiting for a service man to show up to tell us that the *** washer does not work. the days are 5/7 and 5/8 2012. Both days we had appointments set up betweeen 8 am and noon. It is now 1:22 P.M.

and no service man yet. That is two days pay she missed waiting on your service. All I want is to have a wash machine that works. Not one that either does not spin the clothes dry or not fill up with water or not empty the water.

The money that you spent trying to repair this washer you could have replaced it already.

I will never purchase anything from Sears again, if you do not correcvt this problem.I deal in customer service, if you call this service it's a wonder you have any customer at all.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares

Dear Anonymous:

Please accept our apologies for the repair issues you are experiencing with your washer. We certainly understand your frustration and aggravation with waiting for our service technician for two days and still not have a working washer. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We would like to look into this situation further and offer our assistance to help resolve your washer service issue. It is definitely unacceptable for your wife to miss two days of work and still not have a working washer. We want to make sure that everything that can be done for you are being done.

I'm not sure how to adequately convey sincerity to you but you should know that we are here to help with this and any other Sears related issue you may be having or have had. My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to look into this for you.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Anonymous / PC317195) you used to post on...

Susan R.