Service Scheduling

AWFUL, do NOT waste your time, or money, with these guys.They are pretty much useless if their little machine doesn't tell them what needs to be done, and Heaven forbid the machine is wrong, they have zero clue what to do in that matter.

Also don't expect anything to be repaired in any less than two weeks, IF their machine tells them the correct problem, if it doesn't, you'll end up like me, five weeks later still with a busted machine. They will come out with their machine, diagnose it, then make another appointment to come back and repair it.

TOTAL waste of money, time and energy.Do yourself a favor and find another company that knows what they are doing.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $149. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments