This has been a series of events trying to get our washer repaired under warranty.

On 11/9/15 , a repairman arrived and stated that he was here to assess and order parts even though the diagnoses was given to the rep over the phone.That trip was an unnecessary service call that I had to *** for a 20 minute visit 2nd appt on 11-23-15 The repairman opened the package and the drum was defective and wasn't inspected before shipping the refurbished part.

So another wasted day off from work. 3rd Appt on 12-4-15 was cancelled by your automated system because it didn't think I recd the replacement part. Called 800-469-4663 on 12-3-15 and was advd appt cancelled and spk w/ a very rude supervisor Eddie #401699. He called routing dept and they couldn't do anything to get appt that same day but had to reschedule.

Again another wasted day off that nothing happened. Appt rescheduled for 12-12-15, recd text confirmation & your system rescheduled for 12-4-15 that I never requested as I couldn't get off work. NO EMPATHY from anyone due to this situation. NO WASHER due to drum issue.

Wasted time off from work, paying for washer at laundry mat has cost over 1,000 along with your wasted repairman visits and shipping defective parts has been well over 2500.00 all together. If you feel this has been a good resource of money and time, this process needs to be revisited. I am very disappointed with this ONE service to my washer, that I will be going with ANY other company for future appliance purchases because of your inability and unprofessional warranty handling by your customer service.

I request an immediate resolution to this issue as my expenses are adding up on a daily bases.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of sears home services maytag washing machine repair from Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Sears Home Services to "reimburses of expenses due to inability to repair washer in a timely manner".

The most disappointing in user's experience was time being taken advantage of. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments