Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

WARNING STAY AWAY!!!! For the second appointment in two weeks I have missed time away from work and not get any work done on my washer.

The first appointment after waiting 4 hours got a call that the tech was sick and no one was coming. Rescheduled for the following week with a promise that I would get a 1 hour call before the tech arrives. The tech calls 20 minutes before arriving and left. I showed up 10 minutes after he left with a NOTE on my door.

The 30 minute total time was much less than the hour I was promised. Called the customer service line, which was obviously nit in the U.S. and they kept reading from a script and told me there were no supervisors to hep me. STAY AWAY Sears is nolonger a U.

S.

company. You would never be able to talk to any one local.

Review about: Sears Home Services Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Fix my washer at my convenience at no cost .

Comments

Washer broke replaced motor took 2 weeks to get that fixed then 3 weeks later the transmission went had to wait 2weeks for someone to come and put that part on surprise the wrong part was ordered now I have to wait 2 And 1/2 more weeks before they can come back not happy

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1347335

Wander on over to Lowe's and buy a new washer. Get a basic top load model with none of the bells and whistles.

Lowe's will deliver it for free and take away the Sears junk. I have been buying all my appliances for the past 15 years at Lowe's and have never had a problem with them. Remember, when buying appliances---all appliances---buy a basic model that, if it breaks you just throw out and buy another.

The cost and aggravation of trying to repair anything once the warranty period is done with is not worth it. By the way, don't fall for those extended warranties, etc.