repair man keeps bloing me off so im suppose to keep missing work ?ignorant on phone cant understand the people on phone why?there not from my country i just want my washer fixed i cant beleive they treat you this way they work for sears they should be ashamed of themselves. the repair man left a note on my door nobody called to tell me he was coming i must have won the lottery that day ,patrs didnt come in ,blew me off again ,more work off then they wont come the same day the parts come so another day off.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares

Dear Mr. Walkowskid:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team attempting to repair your washer and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you and your family. We certainly understand your aggravation with having to *** work for the scheduled service appointment and the service technician doesn't show up to the appointment. We know your time is valuable and want to help in assuring that this service appointment is met in the future. Sears Social Media Support Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

Because you have already provided your contact information, I will forward your information over to the Sears Cares team and a case manager will contact you as soon as possible. Again, please accept our sincere apology for the length of time it has taken to repair your washer. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.