What has happened to Sears?

I have purchased many, many appliances in the past - and received excellent service. But that has changed drastically.

What has happened to Sears?

We purchased a washer and dryer at the Ridgedale MN store one week before we needed installation. We stressed the date we needed delivery and were assured we would receive delivery and installation on that day. The appliances arrived, but could not be installed because the correct parts weren't provided to the installation company by Sears.

That day we started calling Sears at 11:15A to be sure installation would be made same-day or at least the next day. Fred did not communicate with the installation company or with us. We visited Jessica - the appliance manager who promised to call us the next morning. That did not happen.

Now - after an out of town 6 day vacation and house guests arriving today - we have no washer/dryer.

What has happened to Sears?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of washer and dryer installation from Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments