1.8

Had a high end Kenmore Washer less than one yr old break down.

Luckily warranty covers the cost of repair.BUT...

I've been waiting for 6 WEEKS for the parts to arrive. The People give me mixed messages when I call. Twice now they've told me the parts had arrived only to be told on the follow up conversation that they hadn't. Pretty lame.

One buys appliances from "reputable" companies and this is how we're treated. Not impressed.

DON'T BUY FROM SEARS!EVER!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Sears Home Services to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services kenmore elite washing machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services Stove Installation Review from Sacramento, California Sears Home Services "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears does not want to repair my refrigarator Sears Home Services "Hello, I live in Florida. I bought a refrigerator on Sears in June 2016 in Coral Springs, FL. The icemaker does work. Sears has sent repair men to my house..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears air duct cleaning Sears Home Services "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears home improvements Sears Home Services "At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel. They were late to start and even later to finish. ..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more