Service Scheduling

Bought washer and dryer from sears and scheduled delivery and installation - which surprisingly went well.However, the drain hose that came with the washer was leaking so a new one had to be obtained.

Called Sears and spent over two hours on phone being passed from one person to another trying to get part and have them come and install ASAP. After two hours, I was finally told that item was backordered and would not come until 12/21. This surprised me as a drain hose is a very generic part of a washing machine. Bottom line is this cost me a vacation day from work, and in the end, they did not come out to install new part.

I ended up going to Sears myself - and of course they had the part in stock - and installed it myself.

This is the last time I shop at Sears.What was clear to me, after those two hours, is these employees seemingly have no training whatsoever - not one customer service rep was able to respond to my problem!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments