My washer is leaking water from the front. I call Sears and had an appointing for 3/26/2015 between 3-6 p.m. I took the day off to wait for this technician, at 6 p.m no one turn up, i call Sears and they told me that they will have the technician call me, he call me at 6:25 p.m to tell me that he CANNOT make it today because he is busy working on something and its giving him a lot of problem an i will have to re-schedule. So i re-schedule for 3/28/2015 between 8-12 noon, it so happen again no one turns up nor no phone call. i call Sears after 12 noon just to hear them telling me the technician call out sick today.

Now i lost two days of work with NO PAY and CANNOT use my washer although i have a Sears Master Protection Plan. Sears is no good for repairs. i recommend DO NOT BUY ANY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE FROM SEARS because they do have technicians and continues to give you excuses upon excuses stay away from them. This is very upsetting and ridiculous and all they tell you is that we are SORRY..

I will be seeking reimbursement for my two days of lost work and would NOT be buying any appliances or home warranty from Sears.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of washer repair from Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments