1.3
Service Scheduling

I scheduled an appointment from 8-noon.After no showed up, at 12:20 I called.

The office said, the crew should be there in 30 minutes. I called the office again at 2:30 and they said they would have an office manager call me. I call again at 3:00 and they said technitian did not get answer on phone, however, I was sitting looking out front window with front door wide open. This person said they would have technitian call in 10 minutes.

It is now 3:43, no call.After reading some on the reviews, it seems I should be glad they didn't show

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and committment and incompetent technicians. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears home services carpet cleaning and associated monetary loss in the amount of $105. Sears Home Services needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears home services carpet cleaning in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments