1.3
Service Scheduling

I scheduled an appointment from 8-noon.After no showed up, at 12:20 I called.

The office said, the crew should be there in 30 minutes. I called the office again at 2:30 and they said they would have an office manager call me. I call again at 3:00 and they said technitian did not get answer on phone, however, I was sitting looking out front window with front door wide open. This person said they would have technitian call in 10 minutes.

It is now 3:43, no call.After reading some on the reviews, it seems I should be glad they didn't show

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and committment and incompetent technicians. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears home services carpet cleaning and associated monetary loss in the amount of $105. Sears Home Services needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears home services carpet cleaning in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services - SEARS/A&E REPAIR - BROKEN MANAGEMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE Sears Home Services "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..." Read more Sears Home Services - No-Show for Husqvarna Tractor Mower Repair Appointment Sears Home Services "Was scheduled for 12/18/15 between 1-5 (under extended warranty agreement) - spent the entire day waiting, no one from Sears ever called, even after repeated calls on my part -..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears air duct cleaning Sears Home Services "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..." Read more Sears Home Services - Worst possible service Sears Home Services "Sear provided the worst possible service. They basically just collected money and then leave you at mercy of sub contractor named 'The Heating Pros'. I have made several attempts to..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more