Update by user Jul 20, 2015

I cancelled my warranty & got a refund.

Update by user Jul 15, 2015

I spoke with Sears Warranty and have cancelled my warranty. I will mark this as resolved when this has become finalized!

Update by user Jul 13, 2015

I decided to try using Twitter to contact someone from Sears. Hey everyone........It is not any better. Still NO results!!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2015

Called repair. They will not send part so I can install it.

Instead sending tech to verify part is broken. Then I will have to wait until part arrives. Then a tech will have to return to install it. This repair just requires one bolt with a nut.

Last year tech came out here 4 times to fix an oil leak. Had no mower during that time. I did have oil all over my driveway from this. I finally bought a new Airens tractor so I could mow my lawn.

I paid over four hundred for a years warranty.

I can fix the mower myself for a $19.99 part from MTD! Lousy service SEARS!

This reviewer shared experience about "because i did not buy another sears mower." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). arty is overall satisfied with Sears Home Services. the best about sears riding mower repair service from Sears Home Services was zero turn. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Comments