My clothes dryer heater element broke so I called Sears service thinking that this is a company that has been around for awhile and therefore is somewhat reputable and reliable. The phone rep talked me into a service plan which would end up costing me less than the call out fee and the heater element.

I scheduled the appointment for the Tech to come out on a Saturday between the hours of 1 - 5 pm. Got a call at 3 pm on Saturday telling me that the Tech went home and I had to reschedule for Tuesday. Seriously? Just went home and stood up how many customers?

Now they have just wasted two of my days and more than likely a part will have to be ordered and the Tech will have to come out again just to put the part in which makes it 3 wasted days.

Don't ever go to Sears for repair service. Go with a local smaller service company, you'll get better service.

SEARS YOU f*$&@ SUCK!

Comments

SearsCares

To Anonymous,

I do understand how frustrating it is when you have an appliance that needs repair and the repair company has scheduling issues. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this cancelation caused for you and your family. I can assure you that Sears Repair makes every effort to avoid this type of situation and that this is not a typical customer experience. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we would appreciate the opportunity to help resolve this and any other issue you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (Anonymous / 306157) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.