Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

I hope that this review will PREVENT someone from making a COLOSSAL mistake is using the Sears home warranty.When I purchased this home warranty I was told it would cover all appliances in the house.

If the appliance breaks than give them a call and they will come out and fix it within 24-48 hours. This is a LIE. They do not come out within the allotted amount of time. Then you have to call and spend countless hours of your life speaking to customer service who is not equipped nor authorized to help you resolve your issue.

Their solution is to have you call the service provider. This warranty costs $50 a month OR $600 per year. Also, there are countless things they do not cover. So it is up to the discretion of the tech and their little secret book of exceptions to determine whether you are covered.

You pay $80 every time someone comes out. And they might not solve your problem. I have been 2 weeks without a dishwasher or an oven. I called when the appliances broke and they are still not fixed!

I have spent a lot of time on the phone with these people and have gotten no where fast with them and their "resolutions." There is no value in customer service. If I had a customer as ill-treated as me on the other end of the phone I would move heaven and earth to make sure they are taken care of. I have seen NOTHING DONE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. INSTEAD I SPEND AT LEAST AN HOUR TO TWO HOURS EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO GET MY APPLIANCES FIXED.

It's the Holiday season and I can't use my labor intensive appliances because these people will not find the time to fix my appliances. Do yourself a favor and USE ANYONE ELSE FOR A HOME WARRANTY.

DO NOT USE SEARS.THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Review about: Sears Home Services Warranty.

I didn't like: Sears home service.

Comments

I have been warning for a year now about sears home warranty.There are more loopholes in it that covers nothing in the end.

I would contact your local news media and the bbb.Rochester NY