1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Sears rips off customers. Do Not Do Business with them.

Sears; to anyone who reads this, I want to warn you about doing business with the failing company Sears. I ordered two articles from Sears on 6/30 2017, totaling $160.00. As soon as they arrived, both missing parts and one damaged beyond use, I contacted Sears. They put me to a company that they deal with who did nothing to rectify the problem, and as a matter of fact were plainly uncaring and even insulting.

I again contacted Sears on numerous occasions and was promised over and over that this would be handled. Then after the most recent contact, I got the following email: Thank you for shopping at Sears.com! In regards to order number 851956303, we received your request regarding the item SPM8804720802. In this regards we contacted our Merchant for assistance and informed us, I do apologize.

This item was ordered on 6/30 and has passed our 45 day return policy however if there are any technical problems with the item the customer can contact our customer service at 800-629-3325 or provide me a short explanation of the problem and I can create a case to have a service technician contact the customer with troubleshooting and parts if needed. I have tried to contact them on several occasions and am put on hold until I just don't have any more time to waste.

So as far as I am concerned, I was ripped off by Sears and warned them that I would make this puplic if they continued to refuse to do the right thing. So, I ask you to please pass this onto your friends so they will not get ripped off by this failing company.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: N o t h i n g.

I didn't like: Run around when trying to get timely service, Absolute worst and most upsetting experience, Dont stand behind repair.

Comments