Hermiston, OR, USA
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

3 attempts to get this washing machine repaired. Extreme indifference, sloppiness and inability to read phone numbers.

Attempt 1: called Sears to fix washing machine and asked them to call a specific phone number that I gave them. The day before service Sears called the WRONG number and the person they got knew nothing about the repair so Sears CANCELED it and we waited for 4 hours the next day and no one showed up! When we called Sears there was no apology and they were not concerned about my wasted time. Attempt 2: we rescheduled but couldn't do it the next day because Sears requires 24 hours between rescheduled repairs even though it was their sloppy fault.

The repair man was scheduled to show the following day between 12-5 and at 5:04 we called him as we had a dinner appt. at 5:30 and told him we couldn't wait and would not be there. The repair man also called the wrong number thinking it was us and went to that house instead!!!!!!!!!! At 5:20ish he called us to say he was on the way, so did he not get our message?

We said we couldn't do it and so we had to make a 3rd appt. thru Sears the next day. 3rd attempt: this time we took the 9-12 slot and just before 12 the repair man showed and I was happy with the repair (so far) This was the second time they fixed the machine in a year. So two words- Totally Unprofessional!

Sears, do you train your people? What about common courtesy?

What about trying to make up for wasting a customers time by putting them first on the list the next visit? What about calling the correct phone number?

Review about: Sears Home Services Washing Machine Repair.

Preferred solution: gift card.

I liked: Actual repair man was professional and polite.

I didn't like: Indifference of scheduler, Calling the wrong number multiple times.

Comments

May be indicative of why the company is failing fast .