I recently paid Sears to repair our oven door. The cost? Nearly $300.

So, requesting a credit-card refund, I canceled my order the next day. We'd buy a new stove instead.

Sears vowed to return my money within 14 days. They didn't. I contacted Sears again. "Oh, you'll receive a full refund in 3–5 business days," a rep promised. Again, it didn't happen. More than a month after my cancelation and refund request, Sears still failed to refund my money.

Consequently, I disputed the charge with my credit card company—and won. Will I ever again patronize Sears? Never! Can you say, "The Home Depot"?

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Comments

rollo2016

Try Lowe's for appliances, rather than Home Depot.I have had good luck with lowe's but not with Home Depot.

Just a recommendation.

Lowe's used to deliver for free if the appliance was over something like $400 but I haven't bought a new appliance in about 5 years now.Check that out at Lowe's.