Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

SEARS Home Warranty Program it’s a BIG RIPOFF!& It's Horrible...

I bought the best SEARS Home Warranty Program they had to offer. After 8 months my washer stopped working. I called the 800 number they scheduled the technician following week, it was to my surprise some third party technician showed up at my house and spend less than 2 minutes looking at the washer, without opening it he told me that parts for the washer are not covered under warranty, and asked me to pay him $75.00 for the service charge!... I called the 800 number and spoke with “so called” manager; she said I am entitled for a 2nd opinion with different company and scheduled the technician a week later.

After a week, I lost my temper when I saw a same technician walking in; he told me they had scheduled him for the 2nd opinion call…??? I called the 800 number again and screamed at them and got the same answer, “we will schedule different company for a 2nd opinion”. She scheduled the technician for another week later. At this point I am out of the washer for 3 weeks.

Scheduled date came and no one showed up. I called the 800 number and spoke with the manager again….

There were no apologies… Just bad attitude… my wife had enough of laundromat.I ended up buying a new washer and cancelling the Program after paying them for 14 months….

Review about: Sears Home Services Washing Machine Warranty.

Preferred solution: Refund for the SEARS Home Warranty Program .

I didn't like: Sears home warranty program.

Comments