1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I am extremely frustrated! Sears home came out Tues and supposedly fixed my washer.

Shortly after the repair man left I started a load of clothes and had the same issue. I contacted them back almost right away and was told I would have to wait another 8 days for someone to come out. I already waiting 6 days originally for the call and it's not easy going without a washer especially when you have a baby. I told them this was unacceptable but got no where.

I decided that I did not want to stay with a company like this and wanted to cancel and be refunded for the home warranty I just signed up for along with my $80 I spent to have the technician come out to diagnose and fix the problem. I was on the phone for OVER 4 HOURS getting hung up on, disconnected and transferred. Eventually I believe my home warranty was cancelled and refunded but was transferred once again about my $80 that still was not.

BGE home is coming out tomorrow to fix my washer and refuse to pay for it twice. I called back again once today and same thing all over again!!!

Review about: Sears Home Services Washing Machine Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments