1.6
Turnaround Time

Just had the Sears appliance repairman out to diagnosis my dryer. Two days before I gave info on dryer type, problem (runs but no heat), so I expected a heating element to be a carried.

The repairman advised me he did not have it in stock and it would be shipped and set up another appointment almost 10 day out. Happens to be Memorial weekend so to have clean clothes I'll have to spend my evening at the laundry mat.

On top of that, *** work another 3 or more hours for the next visit. Total labor approx 179.00 for 20 min diagnosis and what time left to replace part and my evening at the laundry mat.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Comments