Bought a samsung 45h700 model.Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound.

The dryer is also leaking. The best sears can do is send someone over in two weeks to look at it. I spent 1200 for a washer and dryer that take 2 hours to wash the smallest load.

All I asked for was an exchange or return.Now I have a tub that wont drain and cannot wash.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of washer and dryer. Sears Home Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washer and dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

jmep1979
Dupont, Washington, United States #1196794

Still waiting 4+ weeks to have washer repaired that's under warranty....frusterated!!!!

Sears Home Services - No-Show for Husqvarna Tractor Mower Repair Appointment Sears Home Services "Was scheduled for 12/18/15 between 1-5 (under extended warranty agreement) - spent the entire day waiting, no one from Sears ever called, even after repeated calls on my part -..." Read more Sears Home Services Stove Installation Review from Sacramento, California Sears Home Services "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..." Read more Sears Home Services - Grade (F) for repair service to air compressor. Sears Home Services "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..." Read more Sears Home Services - Door Installation Review Sears Home Services "Ordered new heating and cooling unit, new windows and door. Sears did not contact inspector when installing hvac system on 12/28/2016. Windows and doors were measured by sales men. Then..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more