Update by user Nov 25, 2015

Please note this was the Sears in Tanforan Mall- San Bruno, CA

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2015

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove.

The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went out, PGE was called.

PGE's Tech advised that the Sears' techs could have burned down our house down because of their negligent horrible job.

Now we have to call an electrician and get a new electrical panel.

The time, money, and stress that has been aquires throughout this ordeal is ridiculous.

We go to Sears and they offer us a $20 gift card.

Sears values my family at $20.

Horrible job and worse customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Aberri is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments