1.4

Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were out of my home in 35 minutes.They wanted to come back, but I declined since they then said that they have no ability to use agitation to clean my ducts.

I've gone back and forth with their representative, Rhonda Harris, for a refund, but to no avail. So much for customer satisfaction! Her letter to me even specified, "If the issues or problems persist, then there is a possible partial ir full refund.". Sears has done nothing but to hope that I relent.

Poor, poor service and poorer customer service. Save your money for a reputable company, but don't give it to Sears!!

Horrible, horrible experience!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments