Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I would never use sears home services or buy anything from sears again.The technician was great but customer service is the worst I've ever expierenced.

They took 3 days to order the part I needed, changed my appointment twice without letting me know, and 3 different representatives gave me 3 different arrival times for the part. No one called to confirm anything and I was left with an appointment date 1 1/2 weeks out from my original service call.

The supervisor I spoke with would not do anything to move my appointment up and was dismissive about my complaints.Do not use them, the reviews on their site are fake!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Comments