Leonia, New Jersey
Service Scheduling

Update by user Jul 21, 2015

Plumber is ONCE AGAIN propping up our double sink to make it usable in the short run. He is amazed at the poor quality of the original installation by @sears subcontractors. It's criminal!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2015

Sears kitchen remodeling misrepresented the quality of the work thei (sub!!) contractors would do, and work wasn't completed.Numerous calls were shuffled and I was laughed off the phone by rude indifferent call center people!

I became chronically ill and had to give up the fight for fair treatment...

Could not USE my kitchen due to falling undercounter sink; collapsing cabinets: wrong electrical wiring of microwave etc.Now I'm well enough to tackle this awful problem again though I have little hope!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sears home services remodeling. Sears Home Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears home services remodeling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments