Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

This company is the worst!First, my warranty is supposed to be extended for 6 months because of an issue with one of their agents.

I got an email that stated my warranty was extended for 30 days! Once again, sears just says anything with NO accountability or follow through! Also, on the 12th of july i set an appointment for them to come out and fix my air conditioner. They set the appointment for July 20th at 8am.

On July 19th at 4pm, i received a call TELLING me..not asking me..that my appointment was cancelled and i have to wait ANOTHER week for the repair man. I told the rep it was unacceptable and asked why. I was then told that "someone called in sick and this is the way it is." And hung up on me. So here we sit in the middle of July with no air and NO resolution from Sears!!

Lets see what the 27th brings....i told them whats wrong with the unit.Lets see if they come prepared to fix it or if they leave me here for days/weeks waiting for parts!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst repair service experience ever. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore window unit air conditioner. Sears Home Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore window unit air conditioner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Comments