Ordered new heating and cooling unit, new windows and door.Sears did not contact inspector when installing hvac system on 12/28/2016.

Windows and doors were measured by sales men. Then installer came and measured again. He said the door might not work because it was a 50' opening for a sliding glass door. The salesman assured us it would work, said it would be a 25' opening even sent photos him standing in the doorway of a door supposedly just like the door I ordered.

When the door was installed it was a 19.5' opening, not the 25' opening I was promised. The installer showed us the door and said he could leave our existing door, return the other door but there was a 30 percent return fee. I allowed them to install the new door, instead of paying 30 percent restocking fee. I am adjusting to the new smaller opening, but I hate to be lied to.

When I contacted the company I was transferred around the world and back. I believe we could have had a better door sense it had to be specially ordered and built to there specifications. I was also going to get shop your way credits, yet I can not find them on my shop your way page. Talked to several people they can't find them or fix it in there system.

I have no problem with the installers they were great. Sears just seams to keep passing the buck. I can get no answers, my hvac system is still has not been inspected. I was told the inspector came by and we were not at home, when we called the inspectors for our town they were never contacted by sears.

What a mess! I expected more for sears. Most of the people I have spoken to speak poor English and are hard to communicate with. So just to tell them your personal information is a challenge, then they transfer you to another person or give you a new number to call and leave a message and hope they return you phone call.

Sears needs to get it together ,there not the government , but just as hard to deal with . Wish I would have chosen a different company. Hi desire is 20/20, I've learned my lesson. So if I get my shop your way points I will spend them , pay off my bill and never deal with sears again.

I will also advise anybody to check around for a more truthful, trustworthy company.To all the people have lied and blamed others, karma is a "B".

Review about: Sears Home Services Door Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments