Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had my duct system cleaned and added UV lights last year.I have a 3 years contract on it.

Less than 10 months the UV lights stopped working. First of all I found the lights can be bought for $10 a piece and they charged me $110 for each. On several occasion I have called the Sears Home Services and made appointment to get them replaced which is under warranty. Each time they have neither call back on the scheduled day nor showed up.

That's the kind of commitment Sears provides.I recommend stay away from Sears Home Services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it was the worst and given go around. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sears home services air conditioner repair. Sears Home Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears home services air conditioner repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Comments