Sears Home Services Customer Care Review from Raleigh, North Carolina
I would not recommend this appliance repair to anyone.We have now had 4 service calls scheduled and they have yet to show up during any of the 9 hour windows of time.
So infuriating! We prepaid for services and have taken days off of work to accommodate their service calls. When we called to express concern we received nothing but runaround.
Whatever you do...go elsewhere!!!Less than 1 star would be appropriate.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "We took out a 20k travel insurance policy, which carried 150% trip interruption plan; Cost: $1,000. We were to take an expedition to Antarctica, so we booked the insurance from..."
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."
- "I built a house 8 yrs ago. Service experts failed to register the units. Yes I said units. 3 total! It's been 8 yrs and I am spending $5,600..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."