Raleigh, North Carolina
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I would not recommend this appliance repair to anyone.We have now had 4 service calls scheduled and they have yet to show up during any of the 9 hour windows of time.

So infuriating! We prepaid for services and have taken days off of work to accommodate their service calls. When we called to express concern we received nothing but runaround.

Whatever you do...go elsewhere!!!Less than 1 star would be appropriate.

Review about: Sears Home Services Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sears Home Services - HUGE DISAPPOINMENT....We got "Home Depot Day Labor Roof" @ a Sears Price Sears Home Services "Rep comes out to give a estimate, says you need to have almost 200 sq ft of decking, MOST of the Fascia boards in the front & back need to..." Read more Sears Home Services - Review in Household Services category from Leesville, Louisiana Sears Home Services "Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty . This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and..." Read more Beware of Sears Home Services Sears Home Services "I had called for service on a laundry washer. The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump. He ordered the..." Read more Sears Home Services - Grade (F) for repair service to air compressor. Sears Home Services "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more