Raleigh, North Carolina

I would not recommend this appliance repair to anyone.We have now had 4 service calls scheduled and they have yet to show up during any of the 9 hour windows of time.

Related: Sears Home Services - HVAC condenser replacement

So infuriating! We prepaid for services and have taken days off of work to accommodate their service calls. When we called to express concern we received nothing but runaround.

Whatever you do...go elsewhere!!!Less than 1 star would be appropriate.

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sears Home Services - SEARS/A&E REPAIR - BROKEN MANAGEMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE Sears Home Services "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..." Read more Beware of Sears Home Services Sears Home Services "I had called for service on a laundry washer. The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump. He ordered the..." Read more Sears Home Services - Customer Service? Service Contracts Honored? NO! Sears Home Services "We purchased a washer/dryer combo from Sears in August. We started noticing clothes were not clean, residue from pods left on them and the dryer was shutting off before clothes..." Read more Review about Sears Home Services Stove Installation from Sacramento, California Sears Home Services "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more