Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I would not recommend this appliance repair to anyone.We have now had 4 service calls scheduled and they have yet to show up during any of the 9 hour windows of time.

So infuriating! We prepaid for services and have taken days off of work to accommodate their service calls. When we called to express concern we received nothing but runaround.

Whatever you do...go elsewhere!!!Less than 1 star would be appropriate.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears Home Services and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services and sears home services customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services - Grade (F) for repair service to air compressor. Sears Home Services "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears does not want to repair my refrigarator Sears Home Services "Hello, I live in Florida. I bought a refrigerator on Sears in June 2016 in Coral Springs, FL. The icemaker does work. Sears has sent repair men to my house..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears home improvements Sears Home Services "At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel. They were late to start and even later to finish. ..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears air duct cleaning Sears Home Services "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more