Very unprofessional, my scheduled time for the service technician from Sears was from 1pm-6pm. Big window and being I work in the medical field hard to be home during their big windows.

I was able to work extra Friday so I could leave early Monday to be home when the Sears technician arrived at my home. I was here at 12:45 and waited, waited, waited and at 3:30 I called the appointment 1-800 number to find out our Technician came this morning and said I was not home. Grant it, it took 27 minutes to even get anybody to explain the mishap. The supervisor wanted to minimize the situation and I am generally a good , even tempered , positive person but this really upset me.

Especially when I could have been working during this time. Ridiculous, then all they can offer is for them to reschedule me for Wednesday during the time I am working once again.

I think the thing that bothered me the most was that nobody bothered calling my phone or texting me as I requested and not one time did anyone say the service technician would be 2 hours earlier than the 4 hour window. So unprofessional!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Home Services Customer Care.

Comments