Very unprofessional, my scheduled time for the service technician from Sears was from 1pm-6pm.Big window and being I work in the medical field hard to be home during their big windows.

I was able to work extra Friday so I could leave early Monday to be home when the Sears technician arrived at my home. I was here at 12:45 and waited, waited, waited and at 3:30 I called the appointment 1-800 number to find out our Technician came this morning and said I was not home. Grant it, it took 27 minutes to even get anybody to explain the mishap. The supervisor wanted to minimize the situation and I am generally a good , even tempered , positive person but this really upset me.

Especially when I could have been working during this time. Ridiculous, then all they can offer is for them to reschedule me for Wednesday during the time I am working once again.

I think the thing that bothered me the most was that nobody bothered calling my phone or texting me as I requested and not one time did anyone say the service technician would be 2 hours earlier than the 4 hour window.So unprofessional!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Comments