Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Had service appointment on Wednesday 5/25/16 between 1-5. Took half day off from work.

Washer has been broken for 2 weeks waiting for them to come back. Tech NEVER SHOWED UP. Called Sears at 6:00 to be told he is on his way. Called Sears back at 7:00 and they try telling me tech has arrived.

Tech never arrived or called, they can't tell me why. Wanted to reschedule for today and I told them absoluteky not because I took off 1/2 yesterday for their no show tech.

Now supposedky scheduled for Saturday and I had to cancel my getaway because of their incompetence. Shame on you Sears because you just lost a life long customer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services and sears home services customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments