2.3

I'm in Albany NY.

1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge.

They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink.

The worst carpet cleaning service ever- I should have used mine and saved some $$.

They don't scrub stains or rake up heavy traffic areas. They oversoaked my carpet and sprayed something on it that left white blotches all over.

I paid for deodorizer and protectant which was never used. My carpet stinks!

After they left I was forced to pull mine from basement to suck out the h20 left behind, and scrub out some of the stains.

I took photos and complained but got nowhere. They offer satisfaction guaranteed but it's all hype- you don't get a refund and they don't jump to correct any issues. All you get are excuses and denial.

I should have stayed with Stanley Steamer: who does a PROFESSIONAL job with commercial steamer, PLUS they scrub and rake... for $40 less!!!

Sears is a RIPOFF!

(Note) I had extremely important guests coming up from Texas and needed this done right- beforehand. This shoddy job damaged the presentation of my household affecting their 1st impression- which will never be altered!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of carpet cleaning from Sears Home Services and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

GOOD- They never should've gone into business in the 1st place- Not with businesses like Stanley Steamer out there Who DO know their job, and do it right!

tangow616

Umm that's why they are going out of business...

This issue is STILL unresolved- they never made any attempt to remedy.

NEVER AGAIN ... Carpet looks like ***.

Stanley Steamer here we come!