I have a freezer needing repair.I was given a window between 8 and 10 am.

At 11AM had computer "chat" with customer service who told me technician would be there any moment. At 12PM called customer service and was told Sears does not give out time windows and I was then disconnected. Called again and was told technician should be in my driveway. A lie.

He is not in my driveway. Disconnected. Called again and was told technician arrived at my house at 8AM and no one was home. I was waiting since 7AM.

Why didn't they call? The night before the scheduled appointment Sears left 3 messages and then nothing. HORRIBLE customer service. go elsewhere.

Obviously I am blacklisted. Can't even speak to a supervisor.

Where are the supervisors?How can they let this happen?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lg refrigerator bottom freezer from Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments