Baltimore, Maryland

Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall.Nothing like QUALITY workmanship.

The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of mildew, but the they still had the stains they were supposed to have removed. I wouldn't let Sears clean my DOG's house after experiencing their Home Service. He has MUCH higher standards. Now I understand your Home Services' motto: "It's your home.

We just work there."

That's because after you're done with it, you WOULDN'T live there!

So to correct the issue, I rented a carpet clearner for 20 bucks and did them myself.I have photos of the dirt, should Sears honchos care to see them.

Review about: Sidewalk Damage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $140
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares

Hello Btdlugokeski--

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you had experienced with Sears Home Services. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. It is our goal to make sure our customers are happy with their Home Services and don’t feel misled. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will have your case manager call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Btdlugokeski) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Robert B.