Sears Home Services - Sears Home Service is anything but.

791 of 970 Sears Home Services reviews

Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall.Nothing like QUALITY workmanship.

The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of mildew, but the they still had the stains they were supposed to have removed. I wouldn't let Sears clean my DOG's house after experiencing their Home Service. He has MUCH higher standards. Now I understand your Home Services' motto: "It's your home.

We just work there."

That's because after you're done with it, you WOULDN'T live there!

So to correct the issue, I rented a carpet clearner for 20 bucks and did them myself.I have photos of the dirt, should Sears honchos care to see them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
791 of 970 Sears Home Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
SearsCares

Oct 04, 2012 #550935

Hello Btdlugokeski--

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you had experienced with Sears Home Services. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. It is our goal to make sure our customers are happy with their Home Services and don’t feel misled. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will have your case manager call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Btdlugokeski) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Robert B.
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.