Sears Home Services - Sears Home Service is anything but.
Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall.Nothing like QUALITY workmanship.
The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of mildew, but the they still had the stains they were supposed to have removed. I wouldn't let Sears clean my DOG's house after experiencing their Home Service. He has MUCH higher standards. Now I understand your Home Services' motto: "It's your home.
We just work there."
That's because after you're done with it, you WOULDN'T live there!
So to correct the issue, I rented a carpet clearner for 20 bucks and did them myself.I have photos of the dirt, should Sears honchos care to see them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sidewalk Damage
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "I tried to buy a motorcycle from of that website and they took my money they try to use a fake Google Wallet PayPal web page..."
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."