1.8
Turnaround Time

At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel.They were late to start and even later to finish.

On the last day, the contractors who were supposed to arrive at "around nine" did show up until noon. "Overslept" was the reason. So basically not a good experience with them. It was to get worse.

I recently tried to change the filters on my water filtration system but could not. When they installed the sink, the filters handing in the cabinet were in the way. Rather than moving time, they simply forced the sink down over them. Now I'm unable to move or change the filters.

See photo attached.

Sears scheduled a person to come today. They called and said he had an accident I should call them to reschedule - lets forget me lost day from work. When I called, the next available person was ten days out.

Ouch.Clearly for me, I would never recommend the work of Sears based on my experience with them.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor quality, poor service, defective installation, etc." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments