At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel.They were late to start and even later to finish.
On the last day, the contractors who were supposed to arrive at "around nine" did show up until noon. "Overslept" was the reason. So basically not a good experience with them. It was to get worse.
I recently tried to change the filters on my water filtration system but could not. When they installed the sink, the filters handing in the cabinet were in the way. Rather than moving time, they simply forced the sink down over them. Now I'm unable to move or change the filters.
See photo attached.
Sears scheduled a person to come today. They called and said he had an accident I should call them to reschedule - lets forget me lost day from work. When I called, the next available person was ten days out.
Ouch.Clearly for me, I would never recommend the work of Sears based on my experience with them.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor quality, poor service, defective installation, etc.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "3 days after installing the heater the element failed. It had a internal short right where the tubing was bent from the manufacturer. The heater shorted and almost burned..."
- "I'm am so upset at the manager at store #1218 her name is andera she has a bad attitude and does not speak perfect English ..."
- "Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot. I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."