Sears Home Services - Sears home improvements
At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel.They were late to start and even later to finish.
On the last day, the contractors who were supposed to arrive at "around nine" did show up until noon. "Overslept" was the reason. So basically not a good experience with them. It was to get worse.
I recently tried to change the filters on my water filtration system but could not. When they installed the sink, the filters handing in the cabinet were in the way. Rather than moving time, they simply forced the sink down over them. Now I'm unable to move or change the filters.
See photo attached.
Sears scheduled a person to come today. They called and said he had an accident I should call them to reschedule - lets forget me lost day from work. When I called, the next available person was ten days out.
Ouch.Clearly for me, I would never recommend the work of Sears based on my experience with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor quality, poor service, defective installation, etc.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had called for service on a laundry washer. The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump. He ordered the..."
- "Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty . This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I paid $2000 by check (because they offered me a discount) in Jan 2015. I began calling in April for an estimated ship date. When I got no reply I..."
- "3 days after installing the heater the element failed. It had a internal short right where the tubing was bent from the manufacturer. The heater shorted and almost burned..."
- " The reviews saying they are terrible are not totally wrong, but I can attest that Cardinal/Sebonic is not a scam. They truly do offer incredible rates if you are..."