Sears Home Services - Sears home improvements

At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel.They were late to start and even later to finish.

On the last day, the contractors who were supposed to arrive at "around nine" did show up until noon. "Overslept" was the reason. So basically not a good experience with them. It was to get worse.

I recently tried to change the filters on my water filtration system but could not. When they installed the sink, the filters handing in the cabinet were in the way. Rather than moving time, they simply forced the sink down over them. Now I'm unable to move or change the filters.

See photo attached.

Sears scheduled a person to come today. They called and said he had an accident I should call them to reschedule - lets forget me lost day from work. When I called, the next available person was ten days out.

Ouch.Clearly for me, I would never recommend the work of Sears based on my experience with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Poor quality, poor service, defective installation, etc.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #875272

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears Home Services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sears Home Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sears Home Services.
Filing a new complaint about